All computer servers located in the lower level of Aquinas Hall will be down from 7 to 9 a.m. Sunday, May 21, and most will be down until 2 p.m. During the outage, staff of Computing and Communication Services will be doing routine maintenance on the servers as well as the infrastructure of the computer room.
From 7 to 9 a.m., the following services will be unavailable:
- Administrative systems (FRS, SIS, ADS, HRS and SOD)
- Murphy and Web registration
- All ALPHA resident applications, including focus, Minitab and Oracle
- Diebold system
From 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., the following services will be unavailable:
- St. Thomas e-mail
- Internet access
- All St. Thomas Web pages
- NT system authentication (network logins)
- NT central storage
- Library proxy server (off-campus access to restricted databases)
Phones still will be available. Building-access card readers will continue to work, but from 7 to 9 a.m., they will respond more slowly than usual.
If you have questions about these outages, please call the CCS Help Desk, (651) 962-6230.