Art History Student Research Symposium is Dec. 15
The faculty and staff of the Art History Department will celebrate the accomplishments of its students at 4 p.m. Monday, Dec. 15, in O'Shaughnessy Educational Center auditorium.
The Art History Student Research Symposium is free and open to the public. A reception for all graduates follows the presentations.
Undergraduate senior paper presenters:
- Zachary Dolinaj, "The Unicorn Tapestries: A New Interpretation" – Dr. Shelly Nordtorp-Madson, faculty adviser
- Amanda Griffith, "Cultural Identity in Hispano-Islamic Pottery" – Dr. Mark Stansbury-O’Donnell, faculty adviser
- Amanda Layer, "Eva Hesse and the Third Dimension" – Dr. Craig Eliason, faculty adviser
- Christopher Senger, " Raoul Hausmann and the Creation of a New Man" – Dr. Craig Eliason, faculty adviser
Master's qualifying paper presenters:
- Joanna Reiling Lindell, "Walter Crane and Progressivism in Design" – Dr. Shelly Nordtorp-Madson, faculty adviser
- Sara Witty, "Constructing Sanity: The Early Architectural History of the St. Peter Regional Treatment Center" – Dr. Victoria Young, faculty adviser
Questions? Call (651) 962-5560.