Fidelity Investments and TIAA-CREF reps to visit campus in October
Fidelity Investments and TIAA-CREF representatives will be on campus in October to provide one-to-one counseling sessions.
Schedule your Fidelity consultation on these days:
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 2, in Room 455H, Terrence Murphy Hall, Minneapolis campus
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 3 in Room 210, Aquinas Hall, St. Paul campus
Employees wishing to make an appointment for a consultation session with a Fidelity Investments representative should call 1 (800) 642-7131.
Schedule your TIAA-CREF consultation on these days:
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 18, in Room 201, Terrence Murphy Hall, Minneapolis campus
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 19, in Room 323, Aquinas Hall, St. Paul campus
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 20, in Room 323, Aquinas Hall
If you would like to schedule an appointment, visit the TIAA-CREF Web site or call Dianne at (952) 830-3102.
In addition, a brown bag presentation on asset allocation and general investment practices will be held from noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 4, in Room 301, Terrence Murphy Hall.