Human Resources announces updates to 2008 Employee Benefits Guide
From Human Resources
The University of St. Thomas negotiated last-minute enhancements to our medical plan options that occurred after the Benefit Guide booklets were printed.
The changes to Page 12 of the Benefits Guide are:
- Family deductible is $400 (not $600)
- Employee-only deductible is $1,000 (not $1,250)
- Family deductible is $2,000 (not $2,500)
In the Hot Topics area of our Web site, we have added graphic examples of the differences in annual costs for an employee under all three options (Employee Only, Employee+1, and Employee+Family) under all four plan options (Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze).
Note: Annual Enrollment information sessions still are available:
St. Paul campus
- 3-4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 8, in Room 304, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- 10-11 a.m. Monday, Nov. 12, in O'Shaughnessy Educational Center auditorium
- Noon-1 p.m. today, Wednesday, Nov. 7, in Room 201, Opus Hall
- 9-10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, in Room 201, Opus Hall