Human Resources offers new Employment Opportunities Web site
The Human Resources Department announces that its new Employment Opportunities Web site and hiring tool will be live next month.
This new site was designed to make the employment process more efficient and accessible for both job seekers and hiring managers – all online. This system will encompass the faculty and staff processes.
Here are just a few advantages:
- Up-to-date Information on approval processes, applicant pool and search status
- User friendly: Hiring managers can rank applicants, communicate with them, and share information with search committee members all online.
- Ease of use: No more managing applicant materials through e-mail, simply log into the system to manage your applicant pool.
- Accessibility: Jobs are accessible to both job seekers and hiring managers from anywhere with Internet access.
- Quicker job placements: Hiring managers can view resumes and take action immediately.
If you are a manager or supervisor who expects to begin a search in the near future, we welcome the opportunity to showcase for you this new tool! Please join us for a demonstration and overview.
- 1-3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 31, in Room 208, O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library Center
- 9-11:30 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 8, in Room 105, Opus Hall, Minneapolis
We would like to thank the following faculty and staff who provided valuable feedback and/or participated in testing of this new system: Mary K. Allen, Shiromi Beach, Todd Empanger, Cory Funk, Kristin Getting, Jenn Haas, Angela Hertel, Martin Johnston, Lisa Keiser, Joseph Kreitzer, Gayle Lamb, Susan Marsnik, Agapitos Papagapitos, Milyon Trulove and Carol Wilkie.