Several more events are on tap today and tomorrow as part of the visit to St. Thomas by Ghanaian Bishop Peter Sarpong and 14 members of his Musico-Liturgical Cultural Troupe. For the full story, click here.
- The musical troupe will have two miniperformances:
– 4:30 p.m. today in the atrium of Terrence Murphy Hall, Minneapolis
– Noon Tuesday, Oct. 17, in Campus Square, lower level, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, St. Paul
- “Imaging Africa’s Future,” an International Tuesday panel discussion, starts at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 17, in the Fireside Room, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
- Sarpong will discuss “Justice in Relations Between the South and North (Hemispheres),” at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 17, in O’Shaughnessy Educational Center auditorium.
Here are photos of the bishop and members of the troupe in a St. Thomas classroom last week.