Nonexempt Staff Council Appreciation Award nominations requested
Each year, the Nonexempt Staff Council (NESC) presents the Nonexempt Staff Council Appreciation Award to honor an hourly staff member who lives and promotes the mission of the university, by doing such things as:
- Actively participating in the University of St. Thomas community
- Extending a helping or welcoming hand to other UST community members
- Volunteering beyond the job, within or outside of UST
- Contributing to a positive environment and culture at St. Thomas
The NESC invites members of the UST community to nominate nonexempt staff members to receive the award. To make nominations, visit the NESC Web site for more details about the award criteria and to access the nomination form. Nomination forms must be received by 4:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 27.
To submit a nomination form:
- By mail: Send to Mail #4221
- By e-mail: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: Hand deliver to any Nonexempt Staff Council member
The award will be presented at the Nonexempt Staff Appreciation Breakfast, which will be held from 8 to 9:30 a.m. Thursday, April 2, in Room 304, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
Questions? E-mail the NESC or call Barb Joynson, NESC president, (651) 962-6434.