“The very essence of leadership is having vision,” said the Rev. Theodore Hesburg. Center for Student Leadership and Activities staff agree that the key component of being visionary is the ability to clearly articulate one’s mission and vision.
To assist individuals with their personal and leadership development, the CSLA will offer weekly one-hour personal-mission-statement-development sessions for students, staff, faculty and administrators.
Sessions will be held in the CSLA, Room 112, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, at these times:
- Noon-1 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 30
- 5-6 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 5
- Noon-1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 14
- 5-6 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 19
- Noon-1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 28
- 5-6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 2
- Noon-1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 11
- 5-6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 16
- Noon-1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 2
No materials or preparation are necessary. Each session is complete in itself. At the session, each individual will reflect on her or his own leadership-and-personal-mission statement.