The campus community is invited to join theology students and faculty on Wednesday, Feb. 9, for the first Theology Night Live of the semester as Dr. Terence Nichols asks: “Who is in Heaven: Christians? Non-Christians? Everyone?”
The get-together will be held from 5:30 to 6:45 p.m. in Koch Commons. Everyone is welcome. Pizza and soda will be served.
Future Theology Night Live discussions:
- Wednesday, Feb. 23 – Dr. Bernard Brady, “Why in the World Do We Have Environmental Theology?”
- Wednesday, March 9 – Dr. John Martens, “The End of the World”
- Wednesday, April 6 – Dr. Ted Ulrich, “Islam and Christianity: Are They Compatible?”
- Wednesday, April 13 – Agape Community, “Living a Life of Justice, Peace and Discipleship”
- Thursday, April 28 – Dr. Philip Rolnick, “The Theological Vision of C.S. Lewis”
For more information e-mail Nichols.