University of St. Thomas spring commencement ceremonies for undergraduate, graduate and Opus College of Business graduate students will be held Saturday, May 22, at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome in Minneapolis.
Graduates and guests, please be aware of the following information:
The Commencement Mass will be held at 8 p.m. Friday, May 21, at the Basilica of St. Mary, 88 17th St. N. (Hennepin Avenue between 16th and 17th streets), Minneapolis.
School of Law commencement ceremonies were held May 8.
- 10 a.m. – Graduate ceremony
- 9:15 a.m. – Students arrive for line-up
- 2 p.m.– Undergraduate ceremony
- 1:15 p.m. – Students arrive for line-up
- 7 p.m. – Opus College of Business graduate ceremony
- 6:15 p.m. – Students arrive for line-up
- Parking is available in lots or ramps near the Metrodome.
- Shuttle buses will run from the St. Paul campus to the Metrodome and return following the morning graduate and afternoon undergraduate ceremonies. Buses are for students, families and other guests, faculty and staff. Check the commencement website for shuttle times.
- Enter the Metrodome from Gates D, F or H. Students should take the stairs or an elevator to the lower level line-up area.
- Limited restroom facilities are available in the line-up area; students should use restrooms on the main concourse level before going to the line-up area.
- Families and friends are not allowed in the line-up area.
- Accessible seating will be available on the field for those with wheelchairs, walkers or assisted devices. Family members may sit with accessible seating guests.
- No other guest seating is allowed on the field for the undergraduate ceremony.
- Return tables for graduate students' hoods will be located at Gates D, F or H following both graduate ceremonies.
- Photo taking areas at are Gates D, F and H.
- Students should wear comfortable shoes for stairs and ramps.
- The morning and evening ceremonies will last about one hour. The afternoon ceremony will last about two hours.
For more information view the commencement website.