The University of St. Thomas School of Law is one of the top 10 private law schools in the nation for best value, according to The National Jurist.
Employment is the most important factor in the ranking, accounting for 35 percent. Other factors considered include average debt, tuition costs, bar passage success rates and cost of living in the surrounding communities.
St. Thomas is the only Minnesota law school ranked by number as a best value school. With a greater percentage of its class of 2015 employed in full-time, long-term J.D.-required or J.D.-advantage jobs 10 months post-graduation, St. Thomas also is the top law school in Minnesota for employment outcomes.
This recent ranking adds to St. Thomas Law’s list of national accolades, which include:
- #8 law school for best professors (The Princeton Review, 2016)
- #5 law school for quality of life (The Princeton Review, 2016)
- #2 law school for practical training (The National Jurist, 2016)
- #1 law school for externships (The National Jurist, since 2010)
- #35 law school for clinical training (U.S. News and World Report, 2017)
For more on our rankings, visit www.stthomas.edu/law/about/rankings.