2006-07 All College Council announced
Congratulations to the newly elected members of the 2006-07 All College Council. They will be sworn in at the next ACC meeting, which will be held at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, April 30, in the Fireside Room, Koch Commons.
Here are the new ACC members for 2006-07:
- Joseph Charland, president
- Dani Sollars, executive vice president
- Ann Hepola, vice president of academic affairs
- Ryan Weyandt, vice president of administrative affairs
- Abby Becker, vice president of public relations
- Julie Ann Williams, senior class president
- Jon Engel, senior class senator
- Meghan Sparks, senior class senator
- Susan Slattery, junior class president
- Britney Bryant, sophomore class president
- Krissy Schanbacher, sophomore class senator
- Amanda Stifter, sophomore class senator
- Will Peteroy, residential senator
- Jessica Johnson, neighborhood senator
- Christopher Vath, neighborhood senator
- Carl Mickman, elections and credentials chair
Another election will be held during the upcoming fall semester to fill the remaining positions on the council: junior class senator (two), freshman class president, freshman class senator (two), legislative affairs senator, commuter senator, transfer senator and residential senator (one).
Members of the ACC serve their constituents by working with faculty, staff, administration and other students to promote positive change and foster tradition in an effort to provide students with an exceptional college experience both inside and outside of the classroom.
For more information, visit the ACC Web site.