2006-07 Residence Hall Association (RHA) Executive Board announced
Congratulations to the newly appointed members of the 2006-07 Residence Hall Association Executive Board. They will be sworn in at the RHA banquet, which will be held at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 9, in Room 301, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
New RHA executives for 2006-07:
- Gavin Grivna, president
- Matt Mehlhoff, national communications coordinator
- Ericka Leahy, vice president of administration
- Kari Elsen, vice president of finance
- Danielle Johnson, vice president of internal affairs
- Betsy Johnson, vice president of social affairs
- Jackie St. Dennis, vice president of technology
Members of RHA serve their constituents with programming efforts in the residence halls and by promoting a safe and fun environment. RHA also voices concerns that residents have and will work with administration to enact and support changes that are desired by residents.
For more information, visit the RHA Web site.