Apply for student leadership positions today
The following 2008-09 student leadership positions are available for application.
Summer positions, 2008
- Summer orientation leader
- REAL Program and Summer Academy peer adviser
Academic year positions, 2008-09
- Apartment coordinator
- Commuter adviser
- International student mentor
- Koch desk attendent
- Linkages Peer Mentor Program intern
- Resident adviser
- St. Thomas Activities and Recreation (STAR) intern
- Transfer orientation leader
For detailed position descriptions and e-Recruit application instructions, see the Campus Life Web site. You must complete a résumé and cover letter and submit two reference forms.
If you are interested in applying for a position(s) on e-Recruit, complete these steps:
- Create your profile
- Upload your résumé and cover letter
- Apply for the position(s)
Applications are due on eRecruit by Thursday, Feb. 7.