The Literary Club will host a panel presentation on careers for English majors on Friday, April 9. Five professionals in the field will share their insights on the value of English studies as a solid foundation for a successful professional life. They also will highlight the many career options available to English majors..
The presentation will be held from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. in Room 303, O’Shaughnessy-Frey Library Center.
Panelists will include:
- Patrick Condon, reporter, Associated Press
- Joanna Reiling Lindell, curator, Thrivent Financial
- Joe Bartolotta, graduate student, University of Minnesota
- Jeni Peters, elementary school teacher, Minnetonka Public School District
- Diane Crist, director of UST's Career Development Center
Light refreshments will be served. For more information, e-mail Molly O'Gara or Kelly Kraemer.