Enterprise Systems outages begin this weekend
From Information Resources and Technologies
IRT is upgrading to Banner 7.5.
From 12:01 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, to approximately 8 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 13, Banner Resources will be intermittently unavailable while we install necessary upgrades to UST’s Enterprise Systems. IRT hopes that this scheduled outage will result in minimal, if any, inconvenience.
How will this Impact you?
While we are installing the upgrade, the following systems will be affected:
- From 12:01 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, to 8 a.m. Monday, Dec. 10, Internet Native Banner and Murphy Online will be unavailable.
- During this Banner 7.5 upgrade, Appworx also will be unavailable.IRT will be disabling all jobs attached to the Appworx maintenance calendar for Saturday. If your chains are not attached to this calendar, make sure you reschedule the job. Please contact Paul Quam or May Ko Yang if you need assistance.
- From 8 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, to 8 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 13, the production reporting database ODSP will be unavailable. Any reporting will come from ODST data, which will be current as of end of business Friday, Dec. 7.
- Any Appworx jobs running against ODSP will need to be disabled until ODSP becomes available.
- From 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, the test reporting database ODST will be unavailable.
- Certain applications, including RFS and the Information Look Ups (including News, Events, and Directories, and A - Z Index), on the UST Web site, will be unavailable while both reporting databases are unavailable.
Questions? Contact the IRT Tech Desk, (651) 962-6230.