Five new members were elected to the Exempt Staff Council during elections that were held March 29 through April 7. Congratulations to those who were elected, and thanks to everyone who participated in this process. Whether you were a voter, nominator or candidate, your participation is appreciated.
Newly elected members of the Exempt Staff Council are:
- Kyle Griffin – ITS Support Services
- Tonia Jones Peterson – Academic Counseling and Support
- Codi Soeun – Undergraduate Admissions
- Jennifer Wake – College of Education, Leadership & Counseling
- Kay Wimer – Opus College of Business, Student Services
The Exempt Staff Council thanks the following council members, whose terms are ending, for their leadership and service:
- Kate Burke - O’Shaughnessy-Frey Library Operations
- Joanie Kyllo – Opus College of Business, Student Advising
- Margaret McKibbin – Opus College of Business, Student Services
- Brad Pulles – Student Diversity & Inclusion Services
- Matthew Wash – ITS Web Services
Jessica Gjerde, James Hammar, Matthew Logering and Scott Meyer will continue to serve on the council for an additional year.
For more information about the Exempt Staff Council, please visit our website.