Food, freebies, fun at 15th annual HR Fair Feb. 23, 26
From Human Resources
The University of St. Thomas Human Resources staff invites all employees to the 2009 HR Fair. Mark your calendar to attend one of the following sessions:
St. Paul campus
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 23, in Room 304, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- 11 p.m.-midnight Monday, Feb 23, in the Rogge- Leyden Room, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb 26, in the atrium of the School of Law building
As usual, there will be opportunities to win prizes while learning about the variety of HR offerings for employees. Vendors will be available to answer questions, enroll you in benefits programs, offer opportunities for educational sessions and hand out freebies.
Your 2008 Compensation and Benefits statement will be available for pickup. Bring your UST ID to obtain your statement.
These vendors will attend the fair:
- ABG – health savings accounts
- ARC – health care and dependent care spending account vendor
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota – medical plan
- David Agency-Prudential – long-term care insurance
- Delta Dental – dental plan
- EyeMed – vision care insurance plans
- Fidelity Investments – retirement plans
- Medica – Medicare supplement medical plan
- Minnesota 529 Plan – educational savings plans
- Lifetime Fitness – health, fitness and wellness programs
- Principal Group – retirement and financial counseling services
- Social Security Administration – retirement and Medicare information
- StayFit Athletic Club – fitness programs (Minneapolis fair only)
- TIAA-CREF – retirement plans
- UNUM – life and long-term disability insurance
- US Bank – banking and mortgage services
- Wells Fargo Bank – banking, mortgage and insurance services
- VPI – pet insurance plans
If you enjoy massages, the HR Fair is the place for you. Chair massages will be available, courtesy of LifeTime Fitness. EyeMed will have free eye exams. Refreshments will be served.
The HR staff looks forward to seeing you there!