Food Service announces holiday week food specials for Dec. 5-9
Food Service announces its holiday week menu specials.
Here are some culinary choices for Monday-Friday, Dec. 5-9:
The Grill, first floor, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- All week – Mint-flavored frozen yogurt – small is $2.50, large is $3.25
- Monday – Frosted Christmas cookies in the bakery cabinet – 85 cents
- Tuesday – Popcorn chicken and fries, mild or buffalo, cost is $4.75; to be served from 11 a.m. until they are gone
- Wednesday – Fabulous Fabian grilled sandwich with choice of fries or a small salad, cost is $4.99; to be served from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday – Hot turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy, cost is $4; to be served from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Friday – Breakfast all day, from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. (sorry, no hamburgers or cheeseburgers)
Scooter’s, lower level, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- All week – Wingsations, $4 per basket, with six new flavors of chicken wings: spicy garlic, maple chipotle, insane hot, Caribbean spice, savory rotisserie and bold ’n spicy barbecue
- Barbecue chicken pizza special, $3.99
- Chicken cordon bleu wrap special, $4.25
- Caesar salad special, $4.25
Faculty-Staff Dining Room, second floor, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
Holiday buffet from 11 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 6; cost is $6 – reservations requested at (651) 962-6062 or e-mail Gayle Lamb.
Here is the menu:
- Salad bar
- Carved ham and turkey
- Duchess potatoes
- Mashed potatoes and gravy
- Christmas cookies
- Hot apple cider
The Pit Stop, lower level, Koch Commons
All week – Candy cane frozen yogurt – small is $1.35, regular is $2, large is $2.75
Beakers Coffee Cart, second floor, Owens Science Hall
All week – Peppermint mocha – 12-ounce size is $3, 16-ounce size is $3.50