Grill lists menu for International Week, April 21-25
The Grill will feature the cuisine of a different country each day during International Week. All menu items will be served from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The week's menu:
- Monday – Korea – barbecue ribs and coleslaw, $5
- Tuesday – Saudi Arabia – kabsa (chicken, rice and vegetables), $5
- Wednesday – China – Chinese buffet of sweet and sour chicken, vegetable fried rice, white rice, egg rolls and cream cheese wontons, $5
- Thursday – Mexico – two tacos, $4
- Friday – Greece – baklava, $1.25