Dining Services is getting into the spirit of Christmas with specials offered all week at The Grill and the Pit Stop.
The Grill's annual Holiday Week will feature daily specials and "celebrity chefs" Father Dennis Dease, president of the university, and Father John Malone, vice president for mission, and other administrators on Tuesday, Dec. 6.
The Pit Stop this week will feature:
- Candy cane Tommie tornadoes, $3.50
- Apple pie smoothie, $3.50
- Eggnog smoothie, $3.50
- Moose tracks ice cream
- $1.50 for one scoop
- $2.25 for two scoops
Holiday Week at The Grill will feature:
- Candy cane 12-ounce frozen yogurt
- $3.25 with toppings
- Sloppy Joes and fries, $5.25
- "Celebrity chefs" serving lunch
- Frosted Christmas cookies, $1.25
- Hot turkey sandwich, $5
- Barbecued pork on a bun and fries, $5.25
- Swedish meatballs and noodles, $5.50
- Breakfast extended 7 a.m.-1 p.m.; sorry, no hamburgers served during this time
- Meal plan served 1-7:30 p.m.