The Faculty Center for eLearning will present a series of instructional technology workshops during the week of Jan. 24-27. Topics include:
- Blackboard Grade Center and Rubrics*
- All Things Blackboard*
- “This seems familiar …” Discussing SafeAssign*
- Get Ready for Spring Semester: Open Lab Time
- “Survey Says!” An introduction to Qualtrics Surveys at UST
- Blackboard Adaptive Release and Classroom Clickers*
- Integrating Library Resources Into Blackboard*
(* Hands-on lab session)
Sessions will be held in O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library Center and Terrence Murphy Hall. View the full schedule with days, times, and descriptions here.
Registration is requested; register here.