Job fair kicks off Student Leadership selection process
A job fair tomorrow will kick off the Student Leadership selection process for the 2009-10 academic year.
The job fair will be held from 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 20, in the second-floor atrium of Murray-Herrick Campus Center. Students will have an opportunity to learn more about the jobs available and general information about the Student Leadership selection process. Students and staff representing 10 leadership positions will be on hand to answer questions.
These positions will be hired through the Student Leadership selection process.
- Apartment coordinator
- International undergraduate student mentor
- Graduate international student mentor
- Koch desk attendant
- REAL Project/Summer Academy peer adviser
- Resident adviser
- Summer orientation leader
- Transfer orientation leader
- STAR intern
- Hana executive board