Junior Achievement volunteers help educate youth about business, economics and succeeding in a global economy – providing a convenient way to earn service hours while having fun.
Here are just three reasons why volunteering with JA is easy, fun and flexible:
- Each classroom set completed with JA counts for 10 hours toward the 40-hour requirement for BUS 200.
- Choose from a multitude of hours, locations and classrooms.
- In addition to classroom teaching, JA offers special events and other tasks as a way for volunteers to earn hours.
Choose a preparation session below for more information and help you get started. The four sessions will be held in Room 233, McNeely Hall:
- Monday, April 12 – 4:45-5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 13 – noon-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 14 – 4:45-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 15 – noon-1 p.m.
For more information e-mail Paul Conney.