Master of Business Communication students to present final projects May 14-17
The results of 20 Master of Business Communication students' final research projects will be presented May 14, 15, 16 and 17 in Thornton Auditorium, Terrence Murphy Hall, Minneapolis campus. Beginning at 6 p.m. each evening, five students will give 10-minute presentations.
The broad range of topics includes:
- Best practices for building a loyal customer base
- Use of special advertising sections
- Effects of web-blocking software
- Strategies for disease and health awareness
- Impact of a Results-Only Work Environment
- Online engagement of public radio listeners
- Impact of TVbyGirls Media Literacy Workshops
- Unexpected applications of VoIP
The presentations are open to the public.
For more information and a complete list of presentations, e-mail the MBC program or call (651) 962-4380.