Mini Master in Health Care Benefits Management program begins April 24
How can you create a health care benefits plan that satisfies all stakeholders?
The Center for Business Excellence will offer the Mini Master in Health Care Benefits Management beginning April 24. A 33 percent discount is available to UST students and alumni, and a 75 percent discount is available to UST faculty and staff.
For more information or to register, call the Center for Business Excellence, (651) 962-4600, or click on the link below.
The Mini Master in Health Care Benefits Management can help you build a benefits plan that balances the needs of everyone in the health care benefits arena. Designed to provide a deeper understanding of the interconnectedness of patients, employers, providers and insurance companies, the program assesses the underlying risks in benefits management along with the options and opportunities for everyone in this new consumer-driven marketplace.
In this program you can:
- Increase your knowledge of current practices in health care benefits planning, risk management and cost containment.
- Assess the realities of the U.S. health care system and the challenges and opportunities in today's health care marketplace.
- Develop benefits management strategies to improve your current system, evaluate new plan designs and implement innovative cost management tools.
- Gain an understanding of key health plan and employer-sponsored benefits regulations and laws.
- Determine the net financial result of your medical plan program and build techniques and tools to ensure a return on your investment.
- Assume a proactive position in the benefits-planning process by: engaging in dynamic discussion with other stakeholders and reputable faculty, learning practical applications for health care planning, and facing the myriad of changes and choices in U.S. health care today.