Murphy Online Finance training sessions to be held monthly
The Division of Business Affairs will hold Murphy Online Finance training sessions each month for all budget managers and requisitioners of the university.
Classes, approximately two hours long, cover the following:
- FOAPAL overview
- Security access to Banner (query, posting, etc.)
- Budget queries
- Budget transfers
- Payment information
The course is recommended for new employees and as a refresher course for those who previously might have attended Murphy Online Finance training sessions. The first part of the session will cover items listed above except for requisitions. The second part will consist of two breakout sessions: requisition training or open lab. New employees will be encouraged to attend requisition training.
Sessions will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. on the following dates:
- Wednesday, Sept. 13, in Room 333, O'Shaughnessy Science Hall
- Tuesday, Oct. 10, in Room 333, O'Shaughnessy Science Hall
- Tuesday, Nov. 14, in Room 333, O'Shaughnessy Science Hall
- Wednesday, Dec. 6, in Room 323, O'Shaughnessy Science Hall
To register, login to the Leadership Academy Training Online Web site. Click on the course list icon, then choose "Banner, Murphy & ReportNet Courses" to navigate to "Murphy Online Finance."