Nonexempt Staff Council is creating a keepsake cookbook filled with recipes from the UST community: staff, students, faculty, retirees and friends of the university. Proceeds from cookbook sales will be used to support the NESC Scholarship Fund.
As a part of the Opening Doors capital campaign, the NESC Scholarship Fund was established to provide funding to children of nonexempt staff members who are enrolled at UST and are accepted into a study abroad program, or to UST nonexempt staff members enrolled in the undergraduate program who are accepted into a study abroad program.
Recipes are needed to help produce this University of St. Thomas keepsake.
Here's how to submit recipes:
- When submitting recipes, contributors must use a recipe collection card required by the publisher. Contact Barb Joynson, (651) 962-6434, for a recipe collection card.
- Once received, be sure to indicate your name and the number of years you have worked at the university on the bottom of the recipe card.
- You can print your recipe clearly on the card and send it to Joynson at Mail #ACR.
- If you are off campus, mail your completed recipe collection card (remember to note the number of years you have worked at UST) to: University of St. Thomas, Mail #ACR, 2115 Summit Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105, Attention: Barb Joynson.
- If you need a second page for your recipe, refer to the recipe collection card for details.
- You can choose to fill out the card electronically by saving the pdf file to your desktop, completing the form, and e-mailing it as an attachment back to Joynson.
- Recipes will be printed as submitted.
- You may submit more than one recipe.
- Cookbooks may be pre-ordered by completing the back of the recipe collection card.
Cookbooks will be available for sale at both the St. Paul and Minneapolis campus bookstores prior to Christmas, as well as at other locations and events throughout the year.
The deadline for recipe submissions has been extended to Friday, Sept. 18. Recipes must be in by Sept. 18 in order to compile the cookbooks and make them available before Christmas.
For more information contact a committee member listed below.
Cookbook Committee members: