Nonexempt staff invited to meet with administrators at an open luncheon meeting
The UST Nonexempt Staff Council invites all nonexempt staff to attend an open constituents’ luncheon meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 17. The location on the St. Paul campus is Room 304, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, and on the Minneapolis campus it will be videotaped to Room 201, Opus Hall.
No registration is needed. A lunch of chili (regular and vegetarian) will be served.
This meeting will be an opportunity for you to meet six of UST’s administrators and ask them any questions you may have regarding pay, benefits, budget, strategic plan for the university, campus climate, institutional goals for 2006-2007, or whatever you have on your mind.
Guest administrators at this open forum are:
- Dr. Mark Dienhart, executive vice president and chief administrative officer
- Dr. Tom Rochon, executive vice president and chief academic officer
- Ms. Edna Comedy, associate vice president for human resources
- Dr. Lawrence Potter, executive director of institutional diversity
- Dr. Gene Scapanski, vice president for mission
- Mark Vangsgard, vice president for business affairs and chief financial officer
If you have a question that you want submitted on your behalf or if you have a specific issue or question that you would like addressed at the open forum, visit the Nonexempt Staff Council Web site and click on "Dear Staff Council."
A list of council members with e-mail links is available online. Contact a staff council member with any questions about this open forum, or visit the Web site.