Three candidates will be at the University of St. Thomas this month to interview for the position of university officer for diversity and inclusion. The search committee invites members of the campus community to meet the candidates at open sessions beginning this week:
Birchard is chief diversity and affirmative action officer at North Hennepin Community College in Brooklyn Park
- 12:15-1:15 p.m. Friday, Nov. 14, in Room 210, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 14, in Room 442, Terrence Murphy Hall
Twyman is senior diversity officer at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside in Kenosha, Wisconsin
- 12:15-1:15 p.m. Monday, Nov. 17, in Room 210, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 17, in Room 442, Terrence Murphy Hall
Hill is director of the Office of Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunity at Worcester State University in Worcester, Massachusetts
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 20, in Room 442, Terrence Murphy Hall
- 12:15-1:15 p.m. Friday, Nov. 21, in Room 210, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
An online feedback form will be available soon.
For further information, please contact search committee co-chairs Dr. Susan Alexander and Dr. Mark Neuzil. Other committee members include the Rev. Juan Betancourt, Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity; Dr. Consuelo Cavalieri, College of Education, Leadership and Counseling; Patricia Conde-Brooks in Student Diversity and Inclusion Services, Student Affairs; student Hana Dinku; Michael Glirbas, Registrar’s Office; and Dr. Ernest Owens of the Opus College of Business.