Opus College of Business offers health care professional development in June
UST's Opus College of Business will offer several professional development programs next month at its Center for Business Excellence in Minneapolis. A 33 percent discount is available to UST students and alumni, and a 75 percent discount is available to UST faculty and staff.
Mini MBA in Health Care Management
Weeklong program, June 2-6
Physicians, nurse leaders and administrators say that the business side of health care is often the most challenging, time-consuming, frustrating and neglected part of medical treatment. Yet delivering quality care takes a healthy dose of business savvy.
In the Mini MBA in Health Care Management, you'll learn how to manage all aspects of your organization in a way that leverages patient care and eases the strain of your managerial role.
Learn new business strategies that will help you improve the patient's experience by:
- Streamlining your operations, improving quality and increasing productivity
- Controlling costs and effectively managing third-party reimbursement
- Expanding your practice and responding to the new consumer-driven market
- Motivating and leading your staff to achieve organizational goals
- Adopting the latest – and best – innovations in medical technology
For more information and to register, call the Center for Business Excellence at (651) 962-4600 or visit the Mini MBA in Health Care Management Web page.