Payroll early cutoffs announced for faculty and staff
From Payroll Department
Please note that due to upcoming Thanksgiving holidays, Nov. 27 and 28, there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All electronic time sheets must be submitted in Murphy for your supervisors' approval by noon Monday, Nov. 24.
- All paper time sheets must be received in Payroll by noon Monday, Nov. 24.
- Time clock correction sheets and vacation requests for the Stromberg time clock system must be turned in to the time clock administrators by 8 a.m. Monday.
- All electronic approvals must be done in Murphy and Stromberg by 5 p.m. Monday.
- All new student employment forms must be turned in to Human Resources by Friday, Nov. 21.
- All non-base comp Web pages must be submitted by Friday, Nov. 21.
- All employee action forms, including new employee, transfers and terminations must be submitted by Friday, Nov. 21.
- All other employment change requests must be received by Human Resources by Friday, Nov. 21.
- All insurance and annuity change requests must be turned in to the Benefits Department by Friday, Nov. 21.
- All direct deposit and payroll deduction forms must be turned in to the Payroll Department by Friday, Nov. 21.
- All address changes also must be completed on Murphy Online by Friday, Nov. 21.
Pay items received after the deadlines printed above will not be processed on the Dec. 5 paycheck. They will be processed on the following payday, Dec. 19.