Please note that due to the Good Friday and Easter Monday holidays as well as spring break for students, deadlines for the April 9, 2010, payday have been moved. There will be early deadlines for all payroll action items.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All new Student Employment Forms and payroll forms must be submitted and approved by Friday, March 26.
- All electronic time sheets for the March 14-27 pay period must be submitted in Murphy for supervisors' approval by midnight Friday, March 26.
- All paper time sheets must be received in payroll by the end of the day on Friday, March 26.
- Time clock correction sheets and vacation requests for the Stromberg time clock system must be turned in to the time clock administrators by 8 a.m. Monday, March 29.
- All electronic approvals must be done in Murphy by midnight Monday, March 29.
- All electronic approvals must be done in Stromberg by 4 p.m. Monday, March 29.
Pay items received after the deadlines listed above will not be processed on the April 9 paycheck. They will be processed on the following payday, April 23.