Registrar's Office Announces New Procedures

Beginning this fall, undergraduate students may pick up Major/Minor Field Declaration forms in the Office of the University Registrar, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, Room 126. Note: If you intend to declare a business major, you must pick up a major field card in McNeely Hall, Room 128.

In addition, the Office of the University Registrar has assumed responsibility for the reassignment of advisers/advisees.

If you have questions, email; stop in MHC 126; or call (651) 962-6700.