Scooter's announces specials for International Week, April 21-25
Scooter's presents the following International Week specials this week, Monday, April 21, through Friday, April 25:
Breakfast (available until 10 a.m.)
- Pandekagers (Danish pancakes), $1.25 each or three for $3.50
- Pain Perdu (French French toast), two for $3
Both breakfast specials are served with strawberry topping and powdered sugar.
Greek salad, $5.25
Spicy hummus pizza, $2.50 a slice
- Monday – Caribbean – Jamaican curried chicken with diced potatoes, $5.95
- Tuesday – Cuban – Cuban sandwich with seasoned french fries, $5.95
- Wednesday – East European – pirogues with side salad, $5.95
- Thursday – Morocco – Moroccan chicken strip kabobs with veggies over rice, $5.95
- Friday – China – Gwoo Lo Yook, crisp fried pork loin over rice with sweet 'n sour sauce, $5.95
- Moroccan chicken with apricot couscous and green olive sauce, $6.99
All specials are subject to change. Daily menus and hours of operation for all dining locations can be found on the Food Service Web page.
Feedback about Scooter's weekly specials is appreciated. E-mail Jake Smokovitz to sign up to be on the weekly dinner special e-mail list.