Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal has recognized several St. Thomas alumni as leaders in their field.
Top 25 Advertising Agencies included:
- No. 1: Olson - Margaret M. Murphy '00 MBA, president and COO
- No. 4: Martin Williams Advertising - Thomas J. Moudry '83 B.A., president, CEO and chief creative officer
- No. 15: Broadhead - Dean L. Broadhead '92 B.A., founder, president and CEO
- No. 21: Linnihan Foy Advertising - Neal J. Linnihan '81 B.A., president and co-founder
Top 25 Public Relations Firms included:
- No. 2: Padilla CRT - Lynn M. Casey '86 MBA, chair and CEO
- No. 11: Bellmont Partners - Brian C. Bellmont '90 B.A., project manager and owner
- No. 14: Strother Communications Group - Patrick J. Strother '82 MBA, president, CEO and chief creative officer
- No. 23: GdB Pitch - Teresa A. McFarland '88 B.A., president
Top 10 Employment and Labor Law Practice Groups included:
- No. 7: Stinson Leonard Street - Dominic J. Cecere '84 B.A., partner
- No. 9: Briggs and Morgan - Neal T. Buethe '80 B.A., shareholder
Congratulations to these exemplary alumni.