Spring 2009 course examines drug, alcohol, tobacco abuse
Have you ever wondered:
- Why people use drugs, alcohol or tobacco?
- What "price" society pays for drug abuse?
- How people become addicted to drugs, alcohol and tobacco?
- What the life of an abuser or addict is like?
- What are the best options for drug abuse prevention and treatment?
If so, sign up for HLTH 298: Drug Abuse Prevention, CRN #22990, spring semester 2009. Dr. Jolynn Gardner will teach the class from 12:15 to 1:20 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Questions? E-mail Gardner.