St. Thomas welcomes six new employees
The University of St. Thomas welcomes the following six employees who recently joined the campus community.
- Theresa Klein, program manager I, Center for Catholic Studies
- Verlon Lofton,administrative assistant,Associate Academic Vice President-Academics
- Valerie Munson, program manager I, Holloran Center and Murphy Institute
- Jack Segner, technical support specialist I, IRT-Client Services
- James Tittrington, cook,Food Service
- Beth Williams, administrative assistant II, College of Arts and Sciences
If you or someone you know was appointed to a full- or part-time regular position during the past two weeks but is not highlighted here, call the Human Resources Department, (651) 962-6510.