Organizers of summer orientation and registration would like to thank all community members who have and will contribute to this year's success. Nearly 1,400 new first-year undergraduate students and almost 2,000 guests will be welcomed through orientation and registration.
A picnic to celebrate all community members who played a role in orientation and registration will be held Wednesday, July 26, from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. on the John P. Monahan Plaza.
The picnic will move to Scooter’s in case of rain.
The following organizers would like to extend a special thanks:
- Susan Anderson, director of academic counseling
- Linda Baughman, dean of students
- Josh Hengemuhle, assistant dean of students
- Karen Lange, vice president for student affairs
- Drew Puroway, associate director of academic counseling