Teacher education undergraduate interviews will be held April 3
Spring semester teacher education undergraduate interviews will be held from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 3, in Room 322, Opus Hall, Minneapolis campus.
To schedule an interview, submit the following items to Kathy Neary, Room 305, Opus Hall, or Mail #MOH 217:
- 2.75 GPA
- Field Experience I (Exploration)
- PPST scores or proof that you have taken the test
- Major field card
- Recommendation from your major field adviser
- Recommendation from your education adviser
- Portfolio or e-folio (to bring to the interview)
- Multicultural Experience form (optional now but must be turned in before student teaching)
Schedule an appointment with Neary, (651) 962-4420, when you have submitted the items listed above or contact her with any questions.