Teacher Education undergraduate interviews will be held on Nov. 2
Teacher education undergraduate interviews will be held for fall semester from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 2, in Room 417, Opus Hall, Minneapolis campus.
To schedule an interview, submit the following items to Kathy Neary, Room 305, Opus Hall, or Mail #MOH 217:
- 2.75 GPA
- (K-12) introductory field experience
- PPST scores or proof that you have taken the test
- Major field card
- Recommendation from your major field adviser
- Recommendation from your education adviser
- Portfolio or e-folio (to bring to the interview)
- Multicultural experience form (optional now, but must be turned in before student teaching)
Schedule an appointment with Neary, (651) 962-4420, when you have submitted the items listed above or contact her with any questions.