Tenure, promotions granted
Congratulations to faculty who have earned tenure or promotion.
The University of St. Thomas is pleased to announce that the following faculty members have been granted tenure or promotion. These recommendations were made by the Tenure and Promotion Committee at its recent meetings and subsequently were approved by Father Dennis Dease, president.
Promoted to full professor
- Jean Birbilis, Graduate School of Professional Psychology
- Corrine Carvalho, Department of Theology, College of Arts and Sciences
- Teresa Rothausen-Vange, Department of Management, Opus College of Business
Promoted to associate professor
- Nekima Levy-Pounds, Department of Clinical Education, School of Law
Promoted to senior adjunct faculty
- James Bruton, Department of Sociology, College of Arts and Sciences
- Alexander Gelardi, Department of Accounting, Opus College of Business
The granting of tenure and promotion recognizes the achievements of faculty in their teaching, scholarship, professional engagement and service to the university. Please join me in congratulating them on a job well done.