In partnership with the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Human Resources will launch the university's first employee satisfaction survey Oct. 7. The Noel Levitz College Employee Satisfaction Survey takes the pulse of campus professionals, both faculty and staff. It measures how employees feel about key topics, including campus culture, work environment and mission.
With the data from this survey, we can:
- See which issues are most important to employees
- Assess understanding of St. Thomas' mission and goals
- Uncover key data about the work environment
- Learn the most effective ways to keep employees satisfied and therefore engaged
- Establish benchmarks and compare our institution with other colleges and universities throughout the country
A link to the survey will be emailed to all employees Oct. 7. Arrangements will be made for computer access for employees who may not use computers routinely in their job. Employees will be asked to complete the survey as soon as possible. A response-rate goal of 60 percent of all UST employees has been established. All respondents will be entered into a drawing for prizes.
If you have questions, contact Michelle Thom, associate vice president for human resources, or Mike Cogan, associate vice president for institutional effectiveness.