Veterans: learn about your benefits on St. Paul, Minneapolis campuses
Duane Bauer II, Minnesota veterans higher education coordinator, will be available on the St. Paul campus Friday, March 14, for students, faculty or staff who may need assistance regarding veteran's:
- Educational benefits and scholarships
- Veterans' employment help
- Medical benefits
- Mental health resources
- Family assistance services
- Service-connected disability claims
- Pre/Post-deployment transition issues
- Assistance in creation of Student Veteran Support Groups
Bauer will be on the St. Paul campus from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. near the Commuter Center, lower level, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
He'll also be on the Minneapolis campus in the lounge just outside the Life/Work Center, Suite 110, of Terrence Murphy Hall, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, March 18, and from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, April 1.
For more information e-mail Bauer.