WebViewer offers a new way to schedule events
By Mike Cole, Facilities Scheduling, and Tom Oscanyan, Information Resources and Technologies-Acquisitions and Budgets
Space and event requests at St. Thomas have undergone a dramatic change. Information about all events and space now is available via WebViewer, a Web-based interface. Users can see a universitywide events calendar, quickly retrieve information about availability of locations and request space.
WebViewer replaces the Facilities Scheduling RFS form, offering greater flexibility for schedulers when planning events and more information for potential attendees. Readers will see a detailed description of an event, view contact information and can even save event information as a calendar item in Outlook.
See WebViewer at https://events.stthomas.edu/wv3/.
Here are the WebViewer training dates (all held from 9 to 10 a.m.):
- Wednesday, Sept. 5, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Friday, Sept. 7, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Monday, Sept. 10, in Room 301, Terrence Murphy Hall
- Wednesday, Sept. 12, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Friday, Sept. 14, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
For more information, contact Facilities Scheduling, (651) 962-6670.