Welcome, new employees to the St. Thomas community
The University of St. Thomas welcomes eight new employees who recently joined the campus community.
- Katherina Glac, assistant professor, Ethics and Business Law, College of Business
- Chelen Gore, coordinator, College of Applied Professional Studies
- Staci Hamilton, admissions counselor, Enrollment Services
- Elizabeth Kelly, senior editor, Logos, Catholic Studies
- Jo Anne Murphy, technical support specialist, Client Services, Information Resources and Technology
- Anne Nelson, youth publications editor, ThreeSixty - Journalism
- Mykola Sarazhynskyy, manager of marketing and communications, Center for Business Excellence
- Joanna Weispfenning, department assistant, Admissions Office
If you or someone you know was appointed to a full- or part-time regular position during the past two weeks but is not highlighted here, call the Human Resources Department, (651) 962-6510.