Wellness screening is free for St. Thomas employees
From Human Resources
A limited number of appointments are available for the Wellness Screening for UST employees. This program is an opportunity for employees to receive a comprehensive examination, on-site and at no cost.
Why should you sign up?
- The total exam takes 15 minutes.
- You receive a more comprehensive chemistry profile than what is offered at your physician’s office.
- Results are confidential and sent to your home.
- If required, a health care professional will follow up with you at no cost.
- One out of 10 participants are made aware of a serious or potentially life-threatening condition.
- Did we mention that it is free?
This year, the PSA test has been added.
Screening dates and locations:
St. Paul campus
6-11 a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday, March 6 and 7, in Room 304, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
6-11 a.m. Thursday, March 8, in Room 301, Terrence Murphy Hall
You can register online or by phone at (877) 305-6602.