Your help needed to make Student Recognition Video
The annual Spirit of St. Thomas celebration, from 4 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 9, in O'Shaughnessy Educational Center auditorium, is an opportunity to recognize students for their outstanding work during the year.
The main attraction at the program is the Student Recognition Video, in which individual outstanding or influential undergraduates or groups of undergraduates (such as a club or organization) are acknowledged. Your videotaped comments make the program personal and special.
Help make this year's video project a success! Here's what all undergraduates are invited to do:
- Think of an individual or group to recognize.
- Then, think about these three questions: How has this individual or group influenced or inspired me? How does this person or group deserve to be recognized? What value does this person or group bring to the St. Thomas community?
- Prepare your comments accordingly.
- Contact Katie Cashman in Campus Life, (651) 962-6187, or come to one of these videotaping sessions:
- 6-10 p.m. Sunday, April 2, in Koch Commons
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday, April 3, in the Commuter Center (lower level, Murray-Herrick Campus Center)
- 10-11:45 a.m. and 1:15-2 p.m. Tuesday, April 4, in Campus Life (Room 110, Murray-Herrick Campus Center)
- 12:30-3 p.m. Wednesday, April 5, in Campus Life (Room 110, Murray-Herrick Campus Center)
- Noon-1 p.m. Thursday, April 6, in Koch Commons
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday, April 7, in Koch Commons
Here's your chance to recognize that unsung hero. If you have any questions about the Student Recognition Video, contact Katie Cashman, (651) 962-6187.