Apply for a position on a university committee by Sept. 23
Several university committees still are accepting applications.
Students can apply to be a part of the following committees:
- Registrar’s Committee
- Diversity Steering Committee
- Food Service Committee
- Finance Committee
- Student Organizations Committee
- Elections and Credentials Committee
- Budget Advisory Committee
- Judicial Hearing Board
- Library Advisory Board
- Parking Appeals Committee
- Campus Living
- Grievance Committee
Applications are available outside the All College Council office, Room 111, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, and must be returned no later than Friday, Sept. 23.
Contact ACC Elections and Credentials Committee Chair Sky Satterstrom with questions.