Beverage Committee funds a host of proposals for 2005-06
The Beverage Committee annually awards $50,000 worth of funding to clubs, organizations and departments for the purchase of items that enhance the student experience.
Over the past several years, the contract funds have been used to fund a wide variety of needs and projects that otherwise may not have regular sources of funding. This semester, the committee reviewed 33 requests totaling $93,635.
The following requests received full or partial funding:
- Bulletin board for Campus Ministry in Selby Hall
- Scoreboard for south campus field
- New television set for Scooter’s
- Breast self-exam model for Student Health Services
- Automated Externam defibrillator for Student Health Services
- Portable breathalyzer for Public Safety
- Vacuum cleaners for John Paul II Residence Hall
- Items for students to check out at the Koch Commons front desk
- Two dollies for the sailing team
- Furniture for the study and social area on the ground floor, Brady Hall
- Goal frame and net for the women’s lacrosse team